Tour and Treasure Hunt Supervisor
We are currently seeking a Tour and Treasure Hunt Supervisor to join our small remoteteam in London. Tour and Treasure Hunt Supervisors are the first point of contact for our on the ground customers and play an essential part in the smooth running and maximising attendee experience during the event.
Working as a Tour and Treasure Hunt Supervisor involves being outdoors, working with our guides on our scheduled London treasure hunts and walking tours, interacting with attendees, chatting to attendees and generally having a good time.
Candidates should be outgoing, based in London (or have easy access into London) and must speak fluent English. For the right person with the right attitude and drive this can be the perfect opportunity to earn a little extra money whilst having fun.
- We are looking for a Tour and Treasure Hunt Supervisor working on a casual basis. Example: 3hrs Thursdays 6.40 - 9.40pm and 3 hours on Sundays from 1.40pm to 4.40pm in August.
- The opportunity to work outdoors in the best city in the world
- Everyone is an essential part of a team
- Must speak English fluently
- Must have own smartphone
- Be organised, efficient, personable and have a strong sense of leadership
- Have previous customer-facing & cash-handling experience
Copyright London Guided Walks and Treasure Hunts